Pullularins E and F, Two New Peptides from the Endophytic Fungus Bionectria ochroleuca Isolated from the Mangrove Plant Sonneratia caseolaris.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
El Amrani, Mustapha
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractChemical investigation of the EtOAc extract of the endophytic fungus Bionectria ochroleuca, isolated from the inner leaf tissues of the plant Sonneratia caseolaris (Sonneratiaceae) from Hainan island (China), yielded two new peptides, pullularins E and F (1 and 2) together with three known compounds (3-5). The structures of the new compounds were unambiguously determined on the basis of one- and two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy as well as by high-resolution mass spectrometry. The absolute configurations of amino acids were determined by HPLC analysis of acid hydrolysates using Marfey's method. The isolated compounds exhibited pronounced to moderate cytotoxic activity against the mouse lymphoma cells (L5178Y) with EC(50) values ranging between 0.1 and 6.7 µg/mL.
CitationPullularins E and F, Two New Peptides from the Endophytic Fungus Bionectria ochroleuca Isolated from the Mangrove Plant Sonneratia caseolaris. 2012, 10 (5):1081-91 Mar Drugs
AffiliationInstitute of Pharmaceutical Biology and Biotechnology, Heinrich-Heine University, Universitaetsstrasse 1, D-40225 Duesseldorf, Germany; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (W.E.); email@example.com (J.K.); firstname.lastname@example.org (M.E.A.).
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Two New Cyclic Depsipeptides from the Endophytic Fungus Fusarium sp.
- Authors: Lv F, Daletos G, Lin W, Proksch P
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Establishment of fungal entomopathogens Beauveria bassiana and Bionectria ochroleuca (Ascomycota: Hypocreales) as endophytes on artichoke Cynara scolymus.
- Authors: Guesmi-Jouini J, Garrido-Jurado I, López-Díaz C, Ben Halima-Kamel M, Quesada-Moraga E
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- Induction of new metabolites from the endophytic fungus Bionectria sp. through bacterial co-culture.
- Authors: Kamdem RST, Wang H, Wafo P, Ebrahim W, Özkaya FC, Makhloufi G, Janiak C, Sureechatchaiyan P, Kassack MU, Lin W, Liu Z, Proksch P
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Aspersymmetide A, a New Centrosymmetric Cyclohexapeptide from the Marine-Derived Fungus Aspergillus versicolor.
- Authors: Hou XM, Zhang YH, Hai Y, Zheng JY, Gu YC, Wang CY, Shao CL
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 22
- Polyketides with Immunosuppressive Activities from Mangrove Endophytic Fungus Penicillium sp. ZJ-SY₂.
- Authors: Liu H, Chen S, Liu W, Liu Y, Huang X, She Z
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 25