Synthesis and biological evaluation of thieno[3,2-d]- pyrimidinones, thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidines and quinazolinones: conformationally restricted 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 (17b-HSD2) inhibitors.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this study, a series of conformationally restricted thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidinones, thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidines and quinazolinones was designed and synthesized with the goal of improving the biological activity as 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 inhibitors of the corresponding amidothiophene derivatives. Two moderately active compounds were discovered and this allowed the identification of the biologically active open conformer as well as the extension of the enzyme binding site characterisation.
CitationSynthesis and biological evaluation of thieno[3,2-d]- pyrimidinones, thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidines and quinazolinones: conformationally restricted 17b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 (17b-HSD2) inhibitors. 2013, 18 (4):4487-509 Molecules
AffiliationPharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Saarland University, Campus C23, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany.
JournalMolecules (Basel, Switzerland)
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Simple approach to thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidines as new scaffolds of antimicrobial activities.
- Authors: Hafez HN, El-Gazzar AR, Zaki ME
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 1
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (17beta-HSD1) inhibitors based on a thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4(3H)-one core.
- Authors: Lilienkampf A, Karkola S, Alho-Richmond S, Koskimies P, Johansson N, Huhtinen K, Vihko K, Wähälä K
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 12
- A 3D QSAR model of 17beta-HSD1 inhibitors based on a thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4(3H)-one core applying molecular dynamics simulations and ligand-protein docking.
- Authors: Karkola S, Lilienkampf A, Wähälä K
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Structure-based design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of conformationally restricted novel 2-alkylthio-6-[1-(2,6-difluorophenyl)alkyl]-3,4-dihydro-5-alkylpyrimidin-4(3H)-ones as non-nucleoside inhibitors of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase.
- Authors: Mai A, Sbardella G, Artico M, Ragno R, Massa S, Novellino E, Greco G, Lavecchia A, Musiu C, La Colla M, Murgioni C, La Colla P, Loddo R
- Issue date: 2001 Aug 2
- Development of 2-aryl substituted quinazolin-4(3H)-one, pyrido[4,3-d]pyrimidin-4(3H)-one and pyrido[2,3-d]pyrimidin-4(3H)-one derivatives as microsomal prostaglandin E(2) synthase-1 inhibitors.
- Authors: Banerjee A, Pawar MY, Patil S, Yadav PS, Kadam PA, Kattige VG, Deshpande DS, Pednekar PV, Pisat MK, Gharat LA
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 15