Proceedings of the signature series event of the international society for cellular therapy: "Advancements in cellular therapies and regenerative medicine in digestive diseases," London, United Kingdom, May 3, 2017.
Cast your vote
You can rate an item by clicking the amount of stars they wish to award to this item.
When enough users have cast their vote on this item, the average rating will also be shown.
Your vote was cast
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for your feedback
Dos Santos, Claudia C
Baumgart, Daniel C
Cangemi, Giuseppina C
De Coppi, Paolo
Nostro, M Cristina
Tomei, Alice A
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA summary of the First Signature Series Event, "Advancements in Cellular Therapies and Regenerative Medicine for Digestive Diseases," held on May 3, 2017, in London, United Kingdom, is presented. Twelve speakers from three continents covered major topics in the areas of cellular therapy and regenerative medicine applied to liver and gastrointestinal medicine as well as to diabetes mellitus. Highlights from their presentations, together with an overview of the global impact of digestive diseases and a proposal for a shared online collection and data-monitoring platform tool, are included in this proceedings. Although growing evidence demonstrate the feasibility and safety of exploiting cell-based technologies for the treatment of digestive diseases, regulatory and methodological obstacles will need to be overcome before the successful implementation in the clinic of these novel attractive therapeutic strategies.
CitationProceedings of the signature series event of the international society for cellular therapy: "Advancements in cellular therapies and regenerative medicine in digestive diseases," London, United Kingdom, May 3, 2017. 2018, 20 (3):461-476 Cytotherapy
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
- [Clinical trials with stem cells in digestive diseases and future perspectives].
- Authors: Kim TI
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 25
- Proceedings of the signature series symposium "cellular therapies for orthopaedics and musculoskeletal disease proven and unproven therapies-promise, facts and fantasy," international society for cellular therapies, montreal, canada, may 2, 2018.
- Authors: Piuzzi NS, Dominici M, Long M, Pascual-Garrido C, Rodeo S, Huard J, Guicheux J, McFarland R, Goodrich LR, Maddens S, Robey PG, Bauer TW, Barrett J, Barry F, Karli D, Chu CR, Weiss DJ, Martin I, Jorgensen C, Muschler GF
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 10
- Regenerative medicine in kidney disease.
- Authors: Little MH, Kairath P
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Meeting the need for regenerative therapies: translation-focused analysis of U.S. regenerative medicine opportunities in cardiovascular and peripheral vascular medicine using detailed incidence data.
- Authors: Tillman B, Hardin-Young J, Shannon W, Russell AJ, Parenteau NL
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Stem cell technologies in regenerative medicine.
- Authors: Jain KK
- Issue date: 2002 Oct